Elevated Chicago and MPC partnered to present ‘Leading Inclusively in a Time of Crisis,’ a webinar with speaker Deb Baldwin, on April 30. This session was the first in a series of workshops hosted by the Metropolitan Planning Council and Elevated Chicago to bring you timely diversity, equity, and inclusion resources as we refine content for a future peer learning cohort designed for professionals in built environment fields.
Here are some of the resources mentioned throughout the video:
- Elevated Chicago’s Community Engagement Principles and Recommendations
- Harvard’s Implicit Association Test (IAT)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Reducing Stigma
- Book, Inclusion Nudges Guidebook: Practical Techniques for Changing Behaviour, Culture & Systems to Mitigate Unconscious Bias and Create Inclusive Organisations by Tinna C. Nielsen and Lisa Kepinski
- Film documentary, Cooked: Survival By Zip Code